• Augusta: Christ Lutheran Church has cancelled their Annual Sausage Dinner, typically held the second Sunday in October. The congregation looks forward to reinstating the annual tradition next year.
• Augusta: Ebenezer UCC will offer a Carry-Out Only Beef and Chili Dinner on Sunday, October 18, from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. Picnic tables will be available for dining outdoors, weather permitting.
• New Melle: All three churches in New Melle that normally host fall Sausage Dinners – Friedens UCC, Immaculate Heart of Mary, and St. Paul’s Lutheran – have cancelled their dinners this year due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
• New Melle VFW: The New Melle VFW will hold their monthly Chicken Dinners on the 2nd Friday of each month, starting October 9, 2020 and continuing through February. Dine-in or carry out. 5 - 8 p.m.
• Marthasville: The Marthasville Community Club will hold their monthly Chicken and Fish Dinners (Carry Out Only) starting the first Friday in October (Oct. 2). 4 - 7 p.m.
• Holstein: Immanuels UCC has cancelled their chicken dinner normally held the first Sunday in October.
• Wentzville: St. Patrick’s Church in Wentzville will hold carry out Chicken Dinners on Fridays: October 16 and November 6, from 4-7 p.m. For more information visit www.stpatrickwentzville.org/chicken
• Augusta: Immaculate Conception Catholic Church in Augusta will hold a Drive Through Turkey and Ham Dinner on Sunday, October 4, 2020, from 11 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. $13 per plate includes homemade dressing, mashed potatoes, gravy, their special cranberry relish and other fixin’s.