UPDATED: 09/08/21 New Addition to list - Immaculate Conception, Augusta. Listed below is a recap of some of the area's Fall Dinners and Festivals:
St. Paul's UCC Marthasville
- Chicken Dinner, September 19, 11 a.m. - 5 p.m. Carryout only. St. Paul’s UCC Defiance
- Chicken Dinner, September 26, 11 a.m. - 5 p.m. Drive-thru and carryout only. Click here for detailed information.Friedens Peace UCC New Melle
- Whole Hog Sausage Dinner, October 3, 11 a.m. - 6 p.m. Carryout only. Click here for detailed information.
Immaculate Conception, Augusta -
Turkey, Dressing & Ham Dinner, October 3, 2021. 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. Carry-Out only with outdoor seating available. Live music, country store, kids games, quilt raffle. 5912 Hwy. 94 South.
Christ Lutheran, Augusta
- Whole Hog Sausage & Sauerkraut Dinner, October 10, 11 a.m. - 5 p.m. Drive-thru dinner. Click here for detailed information.Immaculate Heart of Mary New Melle
- Fall Sausage Dinner, October 10, 11 a.m. - 6 p.m. Click here for detailed information.St. Paul’s Lutheran New Melle
- Oktoberfest, October 17, 12 - 6 p.m. This is a new event this year for St. Paul’s. Click here for detailed information.Marthasville Community Club
- Drive-thru only chicken and fish dinners 4 -7 p.m. First Fridays of each month October - April. New Melle VFW Chicken Dinners
- 2nd Friday in September, October and December 5 - 8 p.m. Dine in or carry out.