On May 4, 2020, the St. Charles County Parks and Recreation Department began rolling back restrictions to align with the state of Missouri's Phase I Plan for recovery from COVID-19. Guests are required to continue following social distancing and other Centers for Disease Control (CDC) guidelines to prevent the spread of the virus.
While our parks remained open for outdoor recreation during the height of the pandemic, park restrooms, camping, cabins and group camping reopened to the public on May 4. Online reservations are now limited to shelters, individual campsite and cabin registrations only; The Grand Pavilion, indoor facility and group camping reservations must be made by calling our office at 636-949-7535.
Additional openings include:
- The Heritage Museum on Wednesday, May 13
- The Historic Daniel Boone Home tours resume on Monday, May 18
- Programs resume on Monday, May 18
- Paddle Share Rentals at Broemmelsiek Park, Klondike Park and The Park at New Melle Lakes on Monday, May 18
- The Youth Activity Park on Monday, June 1
The Parks Department continues to reassess the situation and additional measures may need to be taken due to COVID-19. Follow us on Facebook or check out our Rainout Line for up-to-date information about park closures. Thank you for your patience and stay well.
To keep up with park information and news, visit: