The New Melle Board of Aldermen will hold a Work Session Meeting on Thursday, March 25, 2021 at 7 p.m. at City Hall.
The tentative posted agenda included the following
CALL MEETING TO ORDER
Mayor Rich West Alderman Janet Karrenbrock
Alderman Gary Schneider Alderman Don Hendrich
Alderman Nik Bradley City Clerk Marcia Gay
APPROVAL OF AGENDA
- MoDOT TR42 Agreement for New Melle City sign. Review MoDOT information
- Da-com copy machine proposal. Discuss options on new copier.
- Peter Street/Mill Street Status and Project discussion.
- Discuss Robert Nash Mill St. property improvements and possible conflicts with future City projects.
- Discuss possible options for cancelling the contract with St. Charles County for Building Inspections and Code Enforcement. A vote for an RFQ to solicit for a Building Inspector for the City of New Melle will be discussed.
- Discuss the advantage of hiring a professional team to explore options for the City property at Hwy’s Z and D and any discussion regarding the property use.