The City of New Melle will hold its Regular Board of Aldermen Meeting on Tuesday, May 9 at 7 p.m., 145 Almeling St., New Melle, 63365.
The tentative agenda for the meeting is below:
CALL MEETING TO ORDER
___Mayor Steve Burt ___Alderman Janet Karrenbrock
___Alderman Trevor Goodman ___Alderman Gary Schneider
___Alderman Nik Bradley ___City Clerk Marcia Gay
___Attorney Steve Martin
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
APPROVAL OF AGENDA
APPROVAL OF MINUTES
Special Meeting of April 11, 2023, Contract Review
Regular Meeting of April 11, 2023
Each person addressing the Board of Aldermen shall give his/her name and address. Remarks shall be addressed to the Board as a whole and not to any individual member and no question shall be asked any individual member except through the presiding officer. No person other than the Aldermen and the person having the floor shall be permitted to enter into discussion without the permission of the presiding officer.
1. April 2023 Balance Sheets
1. Peter Street Improvement Status Report – Cochran Engineering
2. Review Pay Applications submitted by Cochran Engineering for Peter St Improvements, submitted for S&A Equipment and Builders. BOA approval for payment
3. Status of New Melle new Firehouse project.
4. Culvert Replacement Hwy Z at Peoples Bank location, MoDOT to coordinate with the city for the sidewalk and fence replacement.
INTRODUCTION OF ORDINANCES
BILL #485 – ORDINANCE 470 – AN ORDINANCE OF THE CITY OF NEW MELLE, MISSOURI, CANVASSING THE RETURN OF THE APRIL 4, 2023, GENERAL MUNICIPAL ELECTION HELD IN THE CITY AND DECLARING THE RESULTS THEREOF.
1. Review Ordinance proposal for Cannabis sale regulations
2. Review Ordinance proposal for Airbnb/short-term rentals
1. New picnic table needed for City of New Melle Greenwood Park.
SWEARING IN OF NEWLY ELECTED OFFICIALS – ALDERMAN JANET KARRENBROCK
The next Board of Aldermen Meeting will be Tuesday, JUNE 13, 2023, at City Hall, 145 Almeling St., 7:00 p.m.